Yoo Seung Ho Cast in New Drama “Operation Love”
Yoo Seung Ho has been cast in the upcoming drama, “Operation Love.” which will be a Korean adaptation of the 2007 drama that first aired on Japan’s Fuji TV. Starring top Japanese idol star, Yamamini coopera Tomohisa, “Operation Love” was one of the most popular a romantic comedies back then.
Yoo Seung Ho will get to play the male lead Tomohisa played in the original TV series. He’s been taking a break since the end of SBS drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo,” but will start filming once other casts are confirmed.
The Korean remake version of “Operation Love” will air early next year through new cable channel, Chosun TV. Last month, the star actor declared to forego college education to focus more on his acting career, and this will be his first show since making the announcement. Yoo Seung Ho, who’s always been regarded as the “Nation’s Little Brother,” will appear as a grown-up lover this time, and fans are already anticipating to see the first episode.
The following is an excerpt of “Operation Love” (Jap.ver) —> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROe_BuU8Vyk&noredirect=1
- heetoo likes this
- twtkr93 likes this
- haeppenis reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- jchiutung reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- approves likes this
- jinkister reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- kenyaqueen likes this
- lemondropsfolktales reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- nerjaveika likes this
- satouu likes this
- jazekim likes this
- leong-e-r reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- leong-e-r likes this
- kenjuma reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- giant-wufan reblogged this from yooseunghoworld
- yooseunghoworld posted this